Blender World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bsurfaces and Line conversion in Blender 2.6.9

2 posters

Go down

Bsurfaces and Line conversion in Blender 2.6.9 Empty Bsurfaces and Line conversion in Blender 2.6.9

Post  Zachary1234 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:39 pm

There are 3 tasks that my exercises and viewing of tutorial videos havn't helped much on. Could someone
just reply with practical answers, if possible?

-What do I actually do to get bsurfaces generating between two Grease Pencil lines?
I can put down a plane and get the bsurfaces menu to show in the <t> area, but it hangs whenever I get it to go and or does nothing. How do I get it to run and give me the resultant grid, with the new options thereafter?

-What is the keyboard shortcut for subdivisions on a path? How may I select all subdivisions on a path?

-How do I turn a straight, individual path into a bezier, as well as in place too? How may I turn an individual straight path, composite paths, and beziers into a grease pencil line, in reverse (would need to for bsurfaces and other options)? Otherwise what would you do with aid in drawing nicer grease pencil lines?

Zachary1234

Back to top Go down

Bsurfaces and Line conversion in Blender 2.6.9 Empty Re: Bsurfaces and Line conversion in Blender 2.6.9

Post  BnBGobo99 Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:47 am

-What is the keyboard shortcut for subdivisions on a path? How may I select all subdivisions on a path?
Edit Mode > Select segment you want subdivided by selecting the two verts that define the segment > W

Select path > Edit Mode > A

Could someone just reply with practical answers, if possible?
We are all just hobbiests on this site who share a passion for Blender.  We won't know all the ways to use Blender, so we'll offer what we know with a fair dose of conversation and side experiences. If you just want the no-nonsense answer you might be best served by the wiki: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BnBGobo99
BnBGobo99

http://studiogreenleaf.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down