Blender World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best of BlenderNewbies Thread (or subforum)

2 posters

Go down

Best of BlenderNewbies Thread (or subforum) Empty Best of BlenderNewbies Thread (or subforum)

Post  zyzzy Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:42 pm

i was thinking about all the great stuff that is on the BlenderNewbies forums...that, worst case scenario, is lost if BlenderNewbies goes away.

I know I've posted a few things that i'm really proud of, i'm sure most everyone else has too. there are also a few great tutorials in the forums that I still refer to from time to time.

i was thinking what about, maybe a subforum, of sorta BlenderNewbies greatest hits where we could post some of the best stuff from there?

what do you think?
zyzzy
zyzzy
Admin

https://blenderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Best of BlenderNewbies Thread (or subforum) Empty Re: Best of BlenderNewbies Thread (or subforum)

Post  Xraygunner Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Sounds great to me! I really haven't contributed much other than 0.02 every now and again, but I'd really hate it if everything were lost! How shall we proceed?
Xraygunner
Xraygunner

Back to top Go down

Best of BlenderNewbies Thread (or subforum) Empty Re: Best of BlenderNewbies Thread (or subforum)

Post  zyzzy Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Xraygunner wrote:How shall we proceed?

good question!

maybe a subforum or two, one a showcase of finished works, and then another couple for tutorials...

can anyone think of anything else?
zyzzy
zyzzy
Admin

https://blenderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xraygunner Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Subfolders will make it tidy. Do we just start a new thread in there with a copy and paste from BN?
Xraygunner
Xraygunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down