Blender World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for models for my Mario kart 7 animation

3 posters

Go down

Looking for models for my Mario kart 7 animation Empty Looking for models for my Mario kart 7 animation

Post  Matt421421 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:12 pm

Ok, so I randomly got the idea to use blender to create an animation about mario kart 7. cat Here's the problem: I need models. I have three models (DK, Luigi, Bullet Bill) that I got from vg-resource.com (great site, has models, sprites and textures). I want it textured though (Luigi was very difficult, had to use materials, and DK was simple because of only 2 or 3 if you count the tie), if it is a character with armature it would be very much appreciated, but not required if you don't know about armatures. Keep reading! Anyone who gives me 1 model will be on my end credits when I upload it to youtube.

Smile Bye for now!
Matt421421
Matt421421

Back to top Go down

Looking for models for my Mario kart 7 animation Empty Re: Looking for models for my Mario kart 7 animation

Post  Yodaman921 Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:00 pm

Hey there,

Most of us here don't necessarily have models like that at the ready. We tend to be hobbyists who'll model various things. I will say I gave your inquiry a quick google search and found the following site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's models from Mario Kart Wii so they aren't the best models. And I haven't downloaded anything so I don't even know what file format it'll give you. However, if you want something that looks better, you could always try searching for models from MK8 or just try modeling them yourself.

Good luck on your project! Smile
Yodaman921
Yodaman921

Back to top Go down

Looking for models for my Mario kart 7 animation Empty Re: Looking for models for my Mario kart 7 animation

Post  Matt421421 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:08 am

Yodaman921 wrote:Hey there,

Most of us here don't necessarily have models like that at the ready. We tend to be hobbyists who'll model various things. I will say I gave your inquiry a quick google search and found the following site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's models from Mario Kart Wii so they aren't the best models. And I haven't downloaded anything so I don't even know what file format it'll give you. However, if you want something that looks better, you could always try searching for models from MK8 or just try modeling them yourself.

Good luck on your project! Smile
I already went on that site... And plus, that's part of the vg resource
Matt421421
Matt421421

Back to top Go down

Post  BnBGobo99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Matt421421 wrote:I already went on that site... And plus, that's part of the vg resource

Maybe the nuance of your reply is lost in translation to text, or I'm just grumpy from a long day at work, but with a response like that I have to echo the below quote:
Yodaman921 wrote:...or just try modeling them yourself.
BnBGobo99
BnBGobo99

http://studiogreenleaf.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down