Blender World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designing an Air Force Commander's coin using Open Source software

3 posters

Go down

Designing an Air Force Commander's coin using Open Source software Empty Designing an Air Force Commander's coin using Open Source software

Post  Unhurdof Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Congratulations on front page at BlenderNation, Mike! The final result looks brilliant, and I'd like to read thru your whole article in depth as soon as I get a chance to focus. Hope college classes are going well too, btw. Cheers!

Unhurdof
Unhurdof

Back to top Go down

Designing an Air Force Commander's coin using Open Source software Empty Re: Designing an Air Force Commander's coin using Open Source software

Post  BnBGobo99 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:18 pm

Talk about ghosts of Blender past... Good to see you again, Unhurdof.  Surprised 

Thanks for checking out the article! I'm happy to get it published and out there as part of my portfolio. (I'm also happy there hasn't been any anti-military or anti-US comments so far--the last coin that got published on BN got hit pretty hard with that kind of talk... I moderated out some folk's comments on my blog because they were downright vile.  No )

Now on to my other big project... :p
BnBGobo99
BnBGobo99

http://studiogreenleaf.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Designing an Air Force Commander's coin using Open Source software Empty Re: Designing an Air Force Commander's coin using Open Source software

Post  Xraygunner Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:10 am

Man, I saw this on Blender Nation today and was beaming with pride that one of our own was once AGAIN put front and center!! Great job! Really makes me wish that I had access to this site from work! Had to wait till I got home to look and post this.  Embarassed 
Xraygunner
Xraygunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum