Blender World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is One Movie You Recommend We Watch?

3 posters

Go down

What is One Movie You Recommend We Watch? Empty What is One Movie You Recommend We Watch?

Post  BnBGobo99 Fri May 16, 2014 10:27 pm

[if this turns into a spambot trap I'll go ahead and delete, but I thought this would be fun.]

What is one movie you would recommend we watch?  Only one!

For me? "The Shop Around the Corner" with James Stewart

{although anything with Jean Arthur is great--I love her voice.}
(it's hard to pick only one, so I threw out an actress to cheat.)
BnBGobo99
BnBGobo99

http://studiogreenleaf.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

What is One Movie You Recommend We Watch? Empty Re: What is One Movie You Recommend We Watch?

Post  Radialronnie Sat May 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Million Dollar Baby.

You cheat, iCheat.
Special mention for 2012's "Upside Down". It had nice... uhm... costume design.
I would recommend NOT watching the trailer since it gives too much away so I'll just give you the plot summary, and a pretty picture.

imdb wrote:Adam and Eden fell in love as teens despite the fact that they live on twinned worlds with gravities that pull in opposite directions. Ten years after a forced separation, Adam sets out on a dangerous quest to reconnect with his love.
This movie had gorgeous visuals and the story wasn't bad in the least either. Personal recommendation.
What is One Movie You Recommend We Watch? Upsidedown1004

Radialronnie

Back to top Go down

What is One Movie You Recommend We Watch? Empty Re: What is One Movie You Recommend We Watch?

Post  Yodaman921 Mon May 19, 2014 10:38 am

I feel like saying the original Star Wars trilogy would be obvious/cliche from me. So I'll go with a movie I've seen only once, but really enjoyed.

Gattaca
imdb plot summary: wrote:A genetically inferior man assumes the identity of a superior one in order to pursue his lifelong dream of space travel.
Just expanding on that, it's about a society that uses DNA/genetics to base where a person stands in society. People with better genes are high society with good jobs and money; where people with bad genes (health issues or prone to health issues) are low society with bad jobs and no money.

Trailer:
Yodaman921
Yodaman921

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down