Blender World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey about the Blender Community

3 posters

Go down

Survey about the Blender Community Empty Survey about the Blender Community

Post  Yuuray Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi, I'm currently doing a school project about communities, and I've chosen the Blender community for my research. I know it's bad form to use my first post for this, so I want to offer 4 of my .blend files for you to use as you like. Even if you don't want to participate, please take a look at

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and see if there's anything you can use.

So, please consider helping me with my survey at

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some more info:
I'm also conducting this survey in other Blender message boards, and I plan to aggregate all the responses into a general conclusion, that can hopefully show us some insights into how the Blender community perceives itself.

Please let me know what you think of the models!

Last edited by BnBGobo99 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made post a Sticky until survey ends. Update: Since college semesters have ended, I'm removing this as a sticky (12/21).)

Yuuray

Back to top Go down

Survey about the Blender Community Empty Re: Survey about the Blender Community

Post  BnBGobo99 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Welcome to the forum, Yuuray.  We hope you'll stay on even after the survey is done.

What level of schooling is this survey for, and what kind of class?  Best wishes on it all.

As you know, the Blender community is built around the share-and-share-alike philosophy of Richard Stallman and other FLOSS leaders.  So we appreciate the offer of your .blend files.  In keeping with the spirit of that philosophy--if those meshes are not your own creations, please cite and credit the original artists of those meshes in accordance with their CC license.

Again, welcome and good luck with the survey.
BnBGobo99
BnBGobo99

http://studiogreenleaf.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuray Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Thanks, BnBGobo99. All the meshes and textures are 100% my own work, so no worries!

I'm a first year design student, and the assignment asks that I choose and research a community that I am part of myself, and name the characteristics (traditions, values, heros) that define it. In a few weeks, I'll have to present my findings and interpretation in some way, and I intend to that with a short film, that I can hopefully show here as well.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Yuuray

Back to top Go down

Post  Xraygunner Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Sounds interesting... I'll have a look.

*DONE*cheers 
Xraygunner
Xraygunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content