force field setting within the particle system

Go down

force field setting within the particle system Empty force field setting within the particle system

Post  Scooter2 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Good afternoon,
I am trying to figure out how to use the force field settings within the particle system settings. I have found no information or tutorials for those settings. I thought they were to have a force field act on that particular particles system, but have seen no results. I must not understand what those settings are for.
I have found plenty of information on how to make an outside object with a force field act on a particle system.
Please let me know if you are aware of a tutorial, or can explain what those settings are for.
Thanks,
Scooter

Scooter2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

force field setting within the particle system Empty Re: force field setting within the particle system

Post  Yodaman921 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:31 pm

Not sure if you've come across this or not, or even if this is helpful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yodaman921
Yodaman921

View user profile

Back to top Go down

force field setting within the particle system Empty Re: force field setting within the particle system

Post  Scooter2 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Good evening,
I did read that. When I add the force field (curve guide) to the curve using its physics panel, then the hair follows it. When I don't do that, but do add the force field to the particles (curve guide) in the particles panels and use the curve I do not get any response. I have not figured out how to get any type of response on a particle using any of the force field settings in the particle panels.

Any idea about that?
Thanks,
Scooter

Scooter2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum