Blender World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little video

3 posters

Go down

A little video Empty A little video

Post  Xraygunner Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:30 am

Here's a relatively quick video I made for our local church's "Fun Show" where we put on skits and various musical bits.  This year was a bit different in that we presented some of our arts, so since I was MC I decided to do an intro video for the show and to introduce CG.  I'm hoping it might spark some discussion one way or another!   Very Happy 

Xraygunner
Xraygunner

Back to top Go down

A little video Empty Re: A little video

Post  Nixon Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:00 pm

nice vid Xray:)
i might have left suzanne out but thats just because its so 'blender' ;D
Thought of these still image presentation things too ...i feel like that one could turn these into nice animations by just moving the camera about the rendered image, just slightly or fading in some AO pass first and then fading over to the combined and such. That way i think u can get even more out of still renderings at close to 0 rendertimes..wich u would have in real animation. I think this could be a topic of its own..how to milk the stuff one renders to add some extra style with reasonable effort.

Cool thing:) thanks for sharing!!

Nixon
Nixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xraygunner Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Man, I completely agree! Yeah, there's a ton of things that could be done to really make it pop... not to mention tightening in on the timing of everything. Some elements could stand to just pop in and out of view with the beat. The list goes on and on. Problem was that I just didn't have enough time to do much of anything with it. I know I said a week was taken, but the truth of the matter is that it was mostly put together in a couple nights. Fun stuff though. Thanks for the input, I really would like to do what you're suggesting. Sounds easy enough.

Xraygunner
Xraygunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Yodaman921 Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Really cool stuff. I have to agree with Martin though, adding in the simple animations would've made it pop. Still without those, it's great.
Yodaman921
Yodaman921

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down