Blender World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums - Introduce Yourself!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Forums - Introduce Yourself! Empty Welcome to the Forums - Introduce Yourself!

Post  Unhurdof Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Hey guys,
It's been a while. I've been out of the loop for a long time. I feel like a newb again... in a good way. Is there still a chat room where you guys hang out? I'm glad to see everyone is still here, and using Blender. Thanks for keeping the family together and continuing to share your inspiring work! Hope there's more to come soon. Hope you all had a great holiday and new year. I look forward to learning and sharing more with you guys, and I look forward to seeing more great Blender art from you soon too. Cheers! Smile
Unhurdof
Unhurdof

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Forums - Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce Yourself!

Post  Dobi Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Hey, look, it's the guy with the epic cartoon character models! Man, I sure missed your stuff! Welcome back.

We do have a chat box. Just go to the main page and scroll down to bottom.
Also, you can log into the IRC channel. It's on the freenode network and the name is ##blendernewbies.

There seems to be rarely anyone at both places, though  Embarassed 

Dobi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum