What is "Frame Still" in sequencer properties

Go down

What is "Frame Still" in sequencer properties Empty What is "Frame Still" in sequencer properties

Post  Scooter2 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Good morning,
Can anyone tell me what "Frame Still" is for in the sequencer properties? I found what "Playhead and Frame Offset" are.
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Scooter

Scooter2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What is "Frame Still" in sequencer properties Empty Re: What is "Frame Still" in sequencer properties

Post  Xraygunner on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:02 pm

When you say "sequencer", is that the video editor? I'm looking for what your talking about and can't seem to find it just yet. I had the idea that it was probably a still shot from the video, but at this point I can't find the button.
Xraygunner
Xraygunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What is "Frame Still" in sequencer properties Empty Re: What is "Frame Still" in sequencer properties

Post  Xraygunner on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Well, sorry for the ignorance! I found the sequencer (shows how much I use it), but I'm pretty sure I have to have something imported to see what you're asking about. I'll get there!
Xraygunner
Xraygunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xraygunner on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Ok, got there, but couldn't figure that out. I did take a still shot out of some footage. Cool stuff, but I'm sorry, I just don't have the experience here. Anyone else?
Xraygunner
Xraygunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooter2 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Thanks for trying.
I still have not figured it out, but will post it if I do.
Scooter

Scooter2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down